[QA] Run UploadWizard API integration test against production...

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Wed Jan 29 13:40:33 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 8:23 PM, Gergo Tisza <gtisza at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> This reminded me to something that I forgot to mention, though: the set -eflag should be set at the beginning of the script, otherwise only the
> return value of last command is checked for error status, and any errors in
> the non-gen_new_image version are ignored.

Done.

I have additionally set up
UploadWizard-commons.wikimedia.beta.wmflabs.orgjobs to run both after
every commit to UploadWizard and every six hours,
just in case something else breaks file upload.

Please let me know if anything else should be done.

Željko
--
1: https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/#/c/109871/1..2/docs/UploadWizard.md