[QA] Run UploadWizard API integration test against production...

Gergo Tisza gtisza at wikimedia.org
Fri Jan 24 02:05:35 UTC 2014

Hi Željko,

On Thu, Jan 23, 2014 at 7:44 AM, Željko Filipin <zfilipin at wikimedia.org>wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 9:09 PM, Gergo Tisza <gtisza at wikimedia.org> wrote:
>
>> anything we can do to help with this? The uploadwizard role in
>> mediawiki-vagrant installs PIL automatically, so it could be used for
>> reference. Alternatively, is there a way we can reproduce this error to
>> look into it?
>

> You could create a free account at cloudbees.com and try creating the job
> there. :) When it works I can just copy the configuration to WMF account.
> We could also pair on getting it working. (I am utc+1 time zone, zeljkof in
> #wikimedia-qa.)

that's what we ended up doing with Aaron, and now we have a version which
runs on Cloudbees (it's in master).
I used this script as a build step to test it:

USERNAME=mw_test_uw_1
PASSWORD=wizard2013
set -e

virtualenv --distribute DEV
DEV/bin/pip install -r tests/api/requirements.txt
DEV/bin/python tests/api/upload-wizard_tests.py --username "$USERNAME"
--password "$PASSWORD"
DEV/bin/python tests/api/upload-wizard_tests.py --username "$USERNAME"
--password "$PASSWORD" --gen_new_image

best
Gergő