[QA] Pair programming Friday for fun and profit

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Tue Jan 14 15:20:58 UTC 2014

On Sun, Jan 12, 2014 at 5:39 AM, Tony Thomas <01tonythomas at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please tell if I want to be ready with something special, as it can save a
> lot of time and confusion that day :)

I have forgot to answer this in the previous e-mail.

Since this is our first pairing session, I can be the driver and I have
everything already set up on my machine.

If you would like to be the driver, make sure you have cloned all
repositories that you want to work on[1]. Also, reading our getting started
pages[2][3] (and following instructions) would be good.

Željko
--
1: https://github.com/wikimedia/mediawiki-selenium#links
2: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Quality_Assurance/Getting_Started