[QA] Greetings and Pair programming Friday for fun and profit

Marlena Compton marlena.compton at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 23:09:27 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

It's exciting to introduce myself to the WMF QA community!

My name is Marlena Compton and I'm an engineer based in San Francisco,
California in the lovely Pacific Standard time zone.

My handle on irc and twitter is marlenac.  I also have a blog at
marlenacompton.com  My github full of half-baked is code is at
github.com/marlena

As a wiki-nerd, I'm interested in the software architecture of wikis and
how that's changing.  (disclosure: I used to test Confluence at Atlassian)
Since I like a test first approach, I'm interested in the WMF approach to
testing and automation.

Also, fun fact: back when I was testing Confluence, I used to walk around
the streets of Sydney, Australia listening to Zeljko's Watir podcast.

Would love to put my name on the list to pair with Zeljko on Friday.

Cheers and have a great day.
--Marlena