[QA] beta: parsoid self update made more robust

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Fri Jan 3 11:13:17 UTC 2014

Hello,

At the beginning of December, I made Parsoid on beta cluster to self
update, for reference:
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/qa/2013-December/000810.html

I have migrated Parsoid to use the new repositories under
mediawiki/service/parsoid and totally revamped the way code is deployed.

deployment-parsoid2 is now a Jenkins slave meant to run the Jenkins job
'beta-parsoid-update'. Whenever a change is merged on one of the two
Parsoid repository, the job will fetch them, deploy the code and restart
Parsoid.

That finally fix the bug "Parsoid should continuously deploy master
branch on beta cluster"  https://bugzilla.wikimedia.org/57233

If you see any issue, please let me know, the best way would be to fill
in a bug :-]

Job history:
  https://integration.wikimedia.org/ci/job/beta-parsoid-update/

The job status is available on the dashboard:
  https://integration.wikimedia.org/dashboard/

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso