[QA] New fatal errors on beta labs

Jon Robson jrobson at wikimedia.org
Thu Feb 27 19:07:00 UTC 2014

I'm curious about these emails as I'm about to set a gmail filter to
stop them spamming my inbox.

These email's are very cryptic to me and don't seem actionable. I have
no idea how to fix the fatals.

Would this email be better targeted at another mailing list or maybe
some kind of link to an explanation on how to inspect these logs...? I
notice the login prompt points to Bryan Davis's office wiki page but
for those outside Wikimedia that page can't be viewed... I viewed the
page and also found it super cryptic. Had hoped to understand how to
view it but couldn't work it out...