[QA] Run UploadWizard API integration test against production...

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Fri Feb 7 22:38:15 UTC 2014

The upload API test is working so well that Selenium_user got a "may be
deleted" notice[1].  I've had a conversation about that with the
originator. [2]

Erik Moeller told me about the [[Category: Test images]] tag being used in
Commons for images such as ours, I have emailed him to ask what else needs
to be done to upload these images safely.

[1] https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Selenium_user
[2]
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Jarekt#Test_images_from_User:Selenium_user