[QA] Why is puppet on deployment-sca-cache01 disabled?

Alexandros Kosiaris akosiaris at wikimedia.org
Fri Dec 19 08:14:34 UTC 2014

Hello,

That specific system is not doing anything else than being my
workspace for integrating the cxserver varnish caches to the parsoid
varnish caches. Turns out it is more difficult than I thought, hence
the 6 days. It should have 0 effect on the rest of the beta labs so
please ignore it for now, thanks.

--
Alexandros Kosiaris <akosiaris at wikimedia.org>