[QA] Help setting up Git

Muzammil Rajwadkar muzzymon at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 7 18:28:56 UTC 2014

Oh, it was because when I was following the guide, it was using the vim command at the start:vim Example/Example.body.phphttps://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Gerrit/Tutorial#Make_and_commit_your_change
I thought it was part of the learning phase of that guide but thanks for saving me some time. But when I did tried to paste that command: vim Example/Example.body.php in the git bash but then I got an error:
E303: Unable to open swap file for "Example\Example.body.php", recovery impossib"Example\Example.body.php" [New DIRECTORY]Press ENTER or type command to continue
So it sounds like I can use rubymine or any other text editor to accomplish this task without too much pain involved?
-Muz