[QA] Browsertests using only WMF Jenkins and beta labs!

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Fri Apr 18 21:25:37 UTC 2014

Le 18/04/2014 19:26, Chris McMahon a écrit :
> Even these first builds are running about three times faster than they
> do in the equivalent Cloudbees-Sauce environment.

I am not sure whether we run the same number of tests though. We might
have filtered out heavily :-)

Moaaar refactoring is going to happen next week. On top of my head:

- some folks asked to have jobs results notified in their favorite IRC
channel in addition to #wikimedia-qa.
- capture screenshot of failures
- run tests in parallel (I think Nik Everett talked about it here)
- more frequent runs

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso