[QA] QA Code review help needed

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Tue Apr 15 23:59:50 UTC 2014

We really needed the "(ApiPage).create" feature to be working correctly,
and Zeljko and I did that on Friday and finished it early this morning.
 Once we had that in place, the rest was mostly dominoes.

Right now the search indexes in beta labs are being rebuilt, so we'll catch
up the last bits tomorrow hopefully.
-Chris