[QA] All Cloudbees Jenkins builds failing since yesterday

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Thu Oct 31 11:05:09 UTC 2013

tldr: It was my fault but I think I have fixed the problem

I was working on some improvements to our Cloudbees Jenkins[1] instance and
by mistake I have deleted SAUCE_ONDEMAND_USERNAME environment variable from
Jenkins global configuration. The variable is used for running the tests at
Sauce Labs.

That caused all Jenkins jobs to fail. Thanks to Chris for reporting the
problem. All tests fail with the error message: "Unable to pick a platform
for the provided browser (RuntimeError)".

I have investigated the problem, found it, added the variable back, tested
the change on a short job[4] and looks like the problem is fixed.

I have started all jobs manually and as far as I can see jobs are moving
from red to green again.

Apologies for the inconvenience. If you have any questions, or if something
is still failing with the same error message, please do let me know.

Željko
--
1: https://wmf.ci.cloudbees.com/
2: