[QA] I had to delete the ProveIt gadget from beta labs

Tomislav Plavcic tplavcic at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 19:03:36 UTC 2013

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Chris McMahon <cmcmahon at wikimedia.org> wrote:
> So testing ProveIt served its purpose-- we found some good bugs by doing it.
> Now to get the bugs fixed.
>
> Note, I have not deleted the test, it just no longer runs against any test
> environments.

Ahhh! I'm happy and sad at the same time. ;)
I'll write some more tests, but I'm currently (and will be for a few
more days) too busy so I don't have too much free time...

Thank you Chris for always writing good explanations!

--
Tomislav Plavcic
Theoretically, if I cut costs enough we'll be profitable without