[QA] mediawiki-selenium Ruby gem

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Fri Oct 4 11:48:00 UTC 2013

On Wed, Oct 2, 2013 at 4:38 PM, Željko Filipin <zfilipin at wikimedia.org>wrote:

> We probably need a better name for the gem. I am open to suggestions.
> It would be good to host it at Gerrit too, but I have no idea how to do
> that. Halp[5]! :)

Thanks to Amir I know how to host a repository at Gerrit[1]. Before I
submit the request, I would like some feedback on the name. We will be
stuck with it for some time, so we could spend a few minutes picking a good
name.

Is mediawiki-selenium a good name for the repository and Ruby gem? Anybody
has another idea? It does not have to be a good idea, any old idea will do.
:)

Željko
--
1: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Gerrit/New_repositories