[QA] Introduction

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Wed Nov 13 00:46:55 UTC 2013

Hi Trinitha,

On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 10:18 AM, Trinitha Reddy <trinitha at gmail.com> wrote:

> My name is Trinitha I am looking to get into QA as a career; and I
> subscribed to QA list hoping to get hands-on experience, and, I have taken
> online training.

I've just made some changes to the page at
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Quality_assurance, I think that might be a
good start...

> Anyone can contact me with related QA topics. Also, if any project coming
> up that I can work on. I hope I can contribute soon helping quality of the
> Wikipedia.

This list is not only for Wikipedia QA issues, but also for issues of
general interest to QA people.  Feel free to ask specific questions about
any related topics.
-Chris