[QA] help update the QA wiki pages? (new people welcome!)

Quim Gil qgil at wikimedia.org
Fri Nov 8 15:35:22 UTC 2013

On 11/08/2013 07:06 AM, Chris McMahon wrote:

> Hello QAers...
>
> Next week I intend to spend some time updating the pages
> at http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Quality_assurance

Thank you for pushing this. It is a task that has been waiting in my
backlog for too long.

For what is worth, I was planning to find little subtasks that could be
taken by Google Code-in students. Mentors of other organizations explain
that GCI students can be very efficient at writing step by step
tutorials, fix outdated documentation, and other tasks that consist in
following a well defined path.

When looking at the work to be done, could you please put apart tasks
that would fit for GCI? In the worst case nobody will take them by
January 6, which is not a long wait.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Google_Code-In#Documentation.2FTraining

--
Quim Gil