[QA] help update the QA wiki pages? (new people welcome!)

Chris McMahon cmcmahon at wikimedia.org
Fri Nov 8 15:06:30 UTC 2013

Hello QAers...

Next week I intend to spend some time updating the pages at
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Quality_assurance

They were a good description at the time, but our role has changed somewhat
and they are a little out of date.  In particular, I want to add

* a detailed description of the test environments at
http://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org and http://test2.wikipedia.org
* links to other WMF development projects we work with, like VisualEditor,
UniversalLanguageSelector, UploadWizard, Flow, etc. etc.
* a description of the automated test architecture shared among these
projects

If you are new to the list, what questions would you like answered in the
QA documentation?

Thanks,
-Chris (WMF QA Lead)