[QA] Introductions

Tomislav Plavcic tplavcic at gmail.com
Wed May 29 23:42:29 UTC 2013

Hello everybody,

my name is Tomislav Plavcic and I'm from Djakovo, Croatia.
The best way to contact me is on mail, but you can also contact me on
skype: plavi_ | freenode: plavi | twitter (not very active): @tplavcic

I work for one bank in Croatia as a tester where I also sometimes
develop on sql server/c#, and I have some knowledge of PHP.
I got interested in browser test automation because I watched few of
Zeljko's presentations about Watir. My interest here is to learn
something new and try to contribute as much as I can...

Cheers!

--
Tomislav Plavcic
Theoretically, if I cut costs enough we'll be profitable without