[QA] Introductions

Željko Filipin zfilipin at wikimedia.org
Tue Jun 4 14:28:40 UTC 2013

Hi Judy,

comments are inline.

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 7:34 PM, Judy Tuan <judytuna at gmail.com> wrote:

> - other ways of contacting you other than this mailing list: IRC nick,
> blog, Twitter, Skype...
> judytuna on irc, the wikipedia projects, twitter

Following.

I'm excited to learn more about how the Wikimedia projects do automated
> testing (and what projects are in the most need of coverage!) and I'm
> intending to organize a meetup in San Francisco to do some
> cross-pollination between the Ruby and Wikimedia communities there!

I am looking forward to the meetup. I hope we will be able to organize a
way for us remote people to participate.

> I also went to the wikimedia hackathon in Amsterdam over the weekend, and
> got to talk with Chris and Željko! I took really raw notes at their
> presentation: http://wiki.judytuna.com/Browser_testing_(Chris_and_Zelko)

Thanks for taking notes. I have documented a talk[1] I recently gave at a
conference, it covers the same topics.

Željko
--
1: http://filipin.eu/how-mediawiki-software-that-runs-wikipedia-is-tested/