[QA] Introduction

Sumana Harihareswara sumanah at wikimedia.org
Mon Jun 3 11:46:54 UTC 2013

Hi. I'm Sumana Harihareswara. I work at the Wikimedia Foundation as
Engineering Community Manager, nurturing the volunteer community around
Wikimedia technology - here's the kind of stuff my team works on.
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Engineering/2012-13_Goals#Wikimedia_technical_community

You can find me on Freenode as sumanah, often in #mediawiki, and on
Identi.ca/Dreamwidth/Twitter/Archive of Our Own as brainwane. My blog is
"Cogito Ergo Sumana": http://www.harihareswara.net/ces.shtml but I also
sometimes post about Wikimedia at
https://blog.wikimedia.org/c/technology/ or about social justice in open
source at http://geekfeminism.org/ .

I live in New York City, where I tend to follow Eastern Time.

Most recently, I helped run the Amsterdam hackathon for the Wikimedia
tech community: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Amsterdam_Hackathon_2013
 Check out the slides and tutorials for Lua, bots, Wikimedia Labs,
design, Wikidata, and more.  You might also be interested in the
trainings available at https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Category:Tutorials .

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Engineering Community Manager