[QA] Jenkins cleanup

Rachel Thomas rachelqa99 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 29 21:35:09 UTC 2013

Let me discuss these points with Chris, as I'm not sure how he wants me to
proceed with regards to testing ULS . He mentioned waiting until the ULS
code is more stable and sorted out before testing it.  However, I'm glad we
started communication on this issue so you know what we have been working
on in the QA group as far as VE scripts, and we can sync up our efforts
more in the future.

--Rachel

*Gnome FOSS Outreach Program for Women Intern
Browser Test Automation, Wikimedia Foundation*

Notes from the Bleeding Edge <http://www.bleededge.blogspot.com/>