[QA] Visual Editor test plan

Rachel Thomas rachelqa99 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 19:40:24 UTC 2013

Since we're discussing a new Visual Editor repo, I was wondering if there
is also a standard place we should keep test plans. I'm not sure what is
currently being done for test plans. (?)   I have a pretty complete VE test
plan here:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/User:Rachel99/VisualEditor_Feature_Test_Charter.
In this test plan, I am adding the automated test links once each is
completed. The tests correspond to the repo tests.  It might be good to put
this VE test plan in a visible spot, so others can see what I have tested
so far, and  what to expect in the future.  Right now, I think only the QA
staff has seen this test plan.  I would think that there would be test
plans corresponding to each repo, and it would be good to have them visible
and easy to find.

--Rachel

*Gnome FOSS Outreach Program for Women Intern
Browser Test Automation, Wikimedia Foundation*

Notes from the Bleeding Edge <http://www.bleededge.blogspot.com/>