[QA] Next SF workshop in September

Quim Gil qgil at wikimedia.org
Tue Aug 20 20:22:45 UTC 2013

Zeljko and Chris will be visiting San Francisco in September (dates
confirmed soon) and this is a good chance to run another workshop.

Chris suggested a Failure Analysis training at
http://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/qa/2013-July/000148.html

I still wonder whether we are at that stage. The two previous workshops
had Chris and Zeljko going through a full walk-through, with the rest of
catching up. Before that we had a workshop focusing on writing plain
English descriptions.

Shouldn't the next step be a session practicing the step from plain
English descriptions to Ruby test cases, running them with Cucumber.?
This time the participants would focus on writing, failing, asking and
succeeding.

Then the next one could be about Failure Analysis.

Does this make sense or is this too sequential?

--
Quim Gil
Technical Contributor Coordinator @ Wikimedia Foundation