[QA] Fwd: [Wikimania-l] Looking for testers: RENDER Supporting Tools for Wikipedia

Sumana Harihareswara sumanah at wikimedia.org
Sun Aug 11 07:26:37 UTC 2013

Sumana Harihareswara
Engineering Community Manager
Wikimedia Foundation

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Angelika Mühlbauer <angelika.muehlbauer at wikimedia.de>
Date: Sun, Aug 11, 2013 at 1:42 PM
Subject: [Wikimania-l] Looking for testers: RENDER Supporting Tools for
Wikipedia
To: wikimania-l <wikimania-l at lists.wikimedia.org>

Hi all,

I'm looking for testers! This is a kind request for all of you who missed
my meet up session yesterday morning.

At Wikimedia Germany, I manage the RENDER project [1]. There we developed
two tools to monitor and improve articles. These tools have just been
released and* *I'd be glad to get your feedback on them.
It would be a great contribution if you could take a few minutes to test
one or both before August19th.

The Article List Generator: http://tools.wmflabs.org/render/stools/alg can
be used to create list of articles sorted by selected filters. The survey
is linked on this page, too. The participation will take ~ 5 min. No
installation is required.

With help of the Article Monitor you can get more information about the
status of an article.  Here you can find more information about its
functionality, usage, installation and the survey (10-15 min):
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/RENDER/Supporting_Tools_for_Wikipedia/Article_Monitor.

In case of further questions you can talk to me today in person. If you
can't find me, ask at the booth or send an e-mail.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Best,
Angelika (WMDE)

 [1] https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/RENDER<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/RENDER/Supporting_Tools_for_Wikipedia/Article_Monitor>

--
Angelika Mühlbauer
Projektmanagerin

Wikimedia Deutschland e.V. | Obentrautstraße 72 | 10963 Berlin
Tel. (030) 219 158 260

http://www.wikimedia.de/

Stellen Sie sich eine Welt vor, in der jeder Mensch freien Zugang zu der
Gesamtheit des Wissens der Menschheit hat. Helfen Sie uns dabei!