[MK-EDU] Fwd: [Wikimedia Education] spread the word about Wikimania scholarships!

Dimce Grozdanoski dimce.grozdanoski at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 09:35:41 UTC 2014

FYI

Just a reminder that the Wikimania 2014 scholarships deadline is 17
February:

https://wikimania2014.wikimedia.org/wiki/Scholarships

We're planning some great programs for the Future of Education track,
and I highly encourage everyone involved in education programs to apply
for a scholarship to come to London. It would be great to have
professors, Ambassadors, and student editors from all over the world
participating in the event!

(I have no influence on the selection of scholarship recipients, I just
want to see lots of education volunteers in London!)

LiAnna

--
LiAnna Davis
Wikipedia Education Program