[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki Logs.

joshua seagroves joshua_seagroves at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 18 15:25:58 UTC 2006

 Hey All,When we going to start using the corporate mailing list, come on guys? Myself and about 20 others will be having a Wiki Tech meeting soon if interested and in the Washington DC area...Anyways, I heard somewhere MW 1.7 has easy ways to create logs like the delete log and such. Can someone point me in the right direction? I need to make a custom log so when a user with a specific role saves a page its tagged in a log.Thanks