[Mediawiki-l] ImageMagick Help

Jono Bradley jono.bradley at ntlworld.com
Sun Sep 17 14:04:45 UTC 2006

Ok I've done that And Safe Mode is now turned off and there are no error
messages at the top of the page now.

Although it doesn't actually do it I tried to thumb a pic on the main page
and where the image was ment to be it came up with this -

Error creating thumbnail: convert: unable to open image
`/home/Jono/domains/startrekprotection.com/public_html/wiki/images/thumb/180
px-Protection_newer.jpg': No such file or directory.

Jono