[Mediawiki-l] Creating an offline wiki

get _hyper get_hyper at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 12 16:26:06 UTC 2006

This website has an offline wiki:
http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/wiki/Offline_Wiki

The offline wiki contains all of the pages of the wiki
in a zip file.

You can open the Zip file and browse the wiki offline
without having to run any server software (such as
MySql) or any other special software. The only things
you need to use to view the offline wiki is a zip
program and a browser.

Most of the links in the offline pages work (that is,
they correctly link to other offline pages in the
wiki). The only thing you cannot do is edit the
offline pages.

How can I create an offline wiki feature in my wiki?

Thanks for any help.