[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki-Based Issue Tracker

Chris Earle (CBL) cearle at cbltech.ca
Wed Sep 6 14:07:01 UTC 2006

This sounds like exactly what I've been looking for as well --- a way to
make mediawiki into a bug tracker .. so I can avoid having a whole other
system running for that.....

Mediawiki project itself is of course using Bugzilla .... and it 'looks'
like mediawiki, but it's still a separate system, separate logins, and gah
.. perl! ... so..

If you go ahead with the install of this, post back how it goes for you!
Curious as to ease-of-installation... what version etc...

--
Chris