[Mediawiki-l] exporting wiki pages to pdf

vampire janus vampire_janus at yahoo.com
Fri May 19 06:16:41 UTC 2006

vampire janus <vampire_janus at yahoo.com> wrote: hi! thanks for the reply! but i would need something like a button in the wiki page itself to convert the page into a pdf file.

iubito <iubito at gmail.com> wrote: It's a bit heavy and I didn't test it a lot, but I've found something :
I use Eclipse and the plugin PLOG4U ( http://www.plog4u.org/index.php/Main_Page )

I've attached to this mail a resulting 20Kb PDF. I  CC this mail directly to you.
I didn't tested changing style, UTF8 characters... When I'll have tested more, I'll post on meta: a tip about this.

Maybe you can find some interesting links in
 http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Dedicated_Wikipedia_editor

2006/5/19, vampire janus  <vampire_janus at yahoo.com>: Guys,
 anybody who uses such functionality? which extension or utility do you use?

 i have tried installing html2pdf but it seems that the instructions written in this page is not updated for the latest release-
 http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/HTML2FPDF_and_Mediawiki
 can anyone give me tips on installing html2pdf for the latest mediawiki release?

  i have also looked at wikipdf but the web server installation that we have do not have python installed.

 thanks for any help!