[Mediawiki-l] Quick help

Hans Voss hans.voss at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 18:54:27 UTC 2006

if you have command-line access use the dumpBackup.php script in the
maintenance directory. Which generates an XML file which can be imported
later.

You could perhaps also use the mysqldump command which generates the SQL
statesments to recreate the database to the exact same state.

On 6/20/06, Frederich, Eric P2173 <eric.frederich at siemens.com> wrote:

> Are there any scripts out there to save a copy of all pages?  Are these
> pages already saved as files somewhere or are they in a database
> somewhere?
> The server I am working on is getting upgraded tomorrow and I don't want
> to go through the browser and go into edit on each page and copy /
> paste.

----
Met vriendelijke groeten / With kind regards
Hans Voss