[Mediawiki-l] MediaWiki logo experiments

Hugh Prior mediawiki at localpin.com
Fri Jun 16 08:57:22 UTC 2006

As for the flower, when I look at the new you propose and the old, the old
to me looks much more natural - the new looks too synthesised.

The whole point of the brackets is surely that they ARE square and ordinary.
If you start making them round, it loses all the not-so-subtle symbolism.
Not unless in MediaWiki 2.0 links are expressed as ((mylink))?

Hugh

"Erik Moeller" <eloquence at gmail.com> wrote in
message news:b80736c80606160107y1a2ae350s317940a0e5558b5b at mail.gmail.com...