[Mediawiki-l] "View source" on 1.6.x?

Gregory Szorc gregory.szorc at gmail.com
Mon Jun 12 16:24:59 UTC 2006

I once did this for a wiki I maintain.  The solution for 1.5.x and 1.6.x is
slightly different.  In 1.5.x, you have to hack a file in the source
distrib.  In 1.6.x, you should be able to create a SkinTemplateTabs hook
(see includes/SkinTemplate.php) to make the View Source tab visible.  In the
hook, just check to see if $wgUser is not anonymous and react accordingly.

Gregory Szorc
gregory.szorc at gmail.com