[Mediawiki-l] Best version to install with MySQL 4.0.13?

Jacki Buros jburos at clinicaltrialresults.org
Fri Jun 9 15:18:34 UTC 2006

What is the best Mediawiki version to run on MySQL 4.0.13?

Some background: I am remotely managing several sites with mediawiki
version 1.5.5 on on Apache, PHP 4.4.2 and MySQL 4.0.13-log. I want to
install a few new wikis and to upgrade our existing wikis, but don't
have the ability (yet) to upgrade MySQL to 4.0.14.

I noticed that bug 5769 resulted in requiring MySQL >= 4.0.14 for
Mediawiki >= 1.6.3, but it's not clear from the bug report that the
same issue wouldn't be encountered with an upgrade to MW < 1.6.3. MW
1.5.5 seems to run OK on our current systems but it would be nice to
upgrade.

Thanks in advance -

Jacki
http://www.clinicaltrialresults.org