[Mediawiki-l] Render problem with Special:Specialpages

Michael Roach michael.roach at us.lawson.com
Mon Jun 5 18:42:09 UTC 2006

Since upgrading to 1.6.6 I've noticed a problem with Special:Specialpages
not rendering completely. Specifically, the page title and 'Restricted
special pages' section are always present but I have to bang on the
refresh button to get the 'Special pages for all users' section to show
up. Note that this section is completely missing from the source. Also
note that it doesn't make a difference under different accounts (except of
course to determine if the Restricted special pages are shown). The
problem happens the same under Firefox and IE.

Except for my own templates, I have not made any code changes to the base
install and the problem persists after disabling all parser addons.

Has anyone else encountered this?

Thanks,
Michael