[Mediawiki-l] How to upgrade from 1.3.9 to 1.6.0?

=James Birkholz= jbirchwood at comcast.net
Fri Jun 2 00:09:16 UTC 2006

At 07:52 AM 6/1/2006 +0100, Michael Fearn (gmail) wrote:
>I've found filezilla to be good for moving files on a remote site. Providing
>you take care not to duplicate filnames in a directory.

It also helps if your host's disk space limits don't get in the way. I
wasn't at my limit, but close.
Emptying empty trash and waiting half an hour and persistant helped
somewhat. Anyway, the host doubled my space allowance and I eventually got
all the images downloaded and then uploaded to the new directory.

Now to get rid of the "  <site notice>  "
off to the archives...