[Mediawiki-l] Can I use ODBC and a MSSQL Server database?

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at THERMON.com
Mon Jan 30 19:52:55 UTC 2006

Good afternoon gurus and gurettes,

I have been searching the site and the web and it appears that MediaWiki
requires Apache and MySQL (I want to reconfig my servers, but corporate
policy will not allow me to accomplish this at the moment). I was hoping to
use an existing server and database here, IIS5 and MSSQL Server 2000. Is
this possible? Can someone point me to any documentation? I tried searching
the mailing list archive, but so far I've found nothing mentioned.

Thanks!

Jay