[Mediawiki-l] resizing the entire wiki

Lee Marqueses opposite2u at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 6 11:34:12 UTC 2006

Hi everyone, I'm new to the wiki thing and I'm thinking about integrating it
into my site. Yet I've come up with a problem.

My site is essentially a centered table 800px wide. Now I've tried
everything to resize my wiki (been testing offline before putting it up),
but I can't seem to get everything down into 800px.

The best thing that I've been able to do is to resize the main contents but
the navigation bar and everything on the left hand side remains on the left
hand side. It won't budge.

Is there anything that I can do? Thanks

p.s. I'm using ver 1.5.4