[Mediawiki-l] Email notification with 1.5.4

Grützmacher, Lukas gruetzmacher at ais-dresden.de
Mon Jan 2 12:55:13 UTC 2006

Hi mediawiki gurus,

I've running mediawiki 1.5.4 on a Win2k system with PHP 5.0.5.

On my settings page I can enable eMail notification for changes on wiki pages. But even I've set on this options I do not receive any mail. The Mails for eMail address validation are sending out successfully. So the configuration seams to be ok.

1. Do I have to change more settings?
2. Do I need to install any extension? (But why the settings are already in my standard settings page?)

Thanks in advance for any help.

Lukas Grützmacher