[Mediawiki-l] Problems with ssl

Goldy goldy2010 at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jan 1 21:53:32 UTC 2006

Hello,

I have installed a mediawiki on an apache server (2.0.55) under windows
xp, encrypted by ssl with OpenSSL, I use PHP 5.0.5. And the mediawiki
don't work properly, I can't edit any article, when I click "Save page",
it's a preview. Other example, I can upload a file on the server, but I
can't remove it, I have a message that tells me : "There seems to be a
problem with your login session; this action has been canceled as a
precaution against session hijacking. Please hit "back" and reload the
page you came from, then try again." but, that don't work. I use the
last version of mediawiki.

Thank you for helping, and happy new year :)

Christophe