[Mediawiki-l] Cologne Blue Skin Changes

mediawiki at wpascanner.com mediawiki at wpascanner.com
Sun Feb 26 17:53:09 UTC 2006

I need to make some minor tweaks to the Cologne Blue skin

Some of the pages come up in the same color background as my site now v. white

Where do I change the background color of the pages in this skin so they ARE ALL
this beige color like User:WikiSysop page is.  All pages in the site should be
using this background color.

Next where do I change the "Free Encyclopedia" text at? ? Thats got to go.

As a side note, the ONLY way I could get anon user blocks to work was to edit
defaultsettings.php. While that may be uber verbotten, it works, and
localsettings didn't, MW 1.5.6, so I can proceed with converting over now that
security hole is fixed. I may have found solutions to my other ban issue to
block out site thieves.

----
Support your LOCAL scanner frequency site and groups!
http://www.wpascanner.com http://www.tampascanner.info