[Mediawiki-l] One installation - Many sub-directories

Jim trodel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 05:30:36 UTC 2006

Is there anyway to install Mediawiki once and have it use the directory
structure of the operating system so I can control rights to even see the
text using permissions on the directories.

For example install to:
mydomain.com/wiki

but have different sections of the wiki exist in different subdirectories
mydomain.com/public/
mydomain.com/private/
mydomain.com/sports/
mydomain.com/work/
etc.

I was trying to figure out a way to do this using the languages type stuff
public.mydomain.com redirect to mydomain.com/public/
private.mydomain.com redirect to mydomain.com/private/
sports.mydomain.com redirect to mydomain.com/sports/
work.mydomain.com redirect to mydomain.com/work/

Or must I install mediawiki multiple times to each of the subdirectories?

Thx in adv,
Jim
--
Jim (trodel at gmail.com)
"Our love may not always be reciprocated, or