[Mediawiki-l] Inregards to email bounce: 1.9alpha redirecting

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 19:52:55 UTC 2006

[Rob wrote>
Er, I don't know what happened, but I had absolutely nothing to do with it...

Rob Church]

My apologizes then Rob, I'm not sure who all the "uppy ups" are around here.. I'm just cranky, because I've uploaded and installed this alpha prick, about 6 times today probably, trying to see if maybe I had done something wrong with it, and it wasn't my fault.. it's how it was "out of the box."

And with me on crap dialup connections, that 6 times of uploading and installing, would make anyone cranky.. =P (Please note: I can't afford anything else (cable/dsl) better at the moment, but if someone's willing to chip in and get me something better, I'd be a happy camper!) =P  Nah, just kidding..

Anyway, sorry Rob, I wasn't sure "who" was doing what on the list, as moderating it, or what had happened with my email. But, it sure would be nice to get that kink out of there lol.. I've been sitting here for hours, trying to figure it out myself.. but I'm not a .htaccess/rewrite/PHP coder professional yet sigh..

Anyway.. I might just go back to the 1.8.2.. at least the stuff was working then lol. ;) :)

spencerp