[Mediawiki-l] Save and preview broken?

Eccentric 67 eccentric67 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 6 11:17:52 UTC 2006

  Actually I have. This table should not exist and is referencing an orphaned table that had to be removed to perform a mysqldump. The mysqldump works now but it apparently has broken the save and preview functions of the wiki.

 I only posted it a few times because of the weekend and more traffic comes during the work week.

 Contrary to what you think, I have put allot of effort into this. There is only one knowledgebase reference to this and it is not the answer. This is not a mysql error, it is a mediawiki error.

 This wiki is a very large community effort with a couple of thousand pages. It would be devastating to have the efforts of 22 people ruined by my tinkering. I'm not a DBA by any stretch.

 I look to the mediawiki group for good solid answers, not smartypants ones.