[Mediawiki-l] Hacking CategoryPage.php

Mario Aeby spam at eMeidi.com
Mon Dec 4 23:39:52 UTC 2006

Hello together, especially Fernando

I managed to find a much easier way to do this (excuse me not using
diff to highlight the changes):

CategoryPage.php
- --
44: $wgOut->addWikiText( $viewer->getHTML() );
- --

If you've done this, you now can adjust columnList(); and shortList();
to contain WikiText like {{:pagetitle}} or [[pagetitle]] etc. It then
gets automatically parsed. Note that you might want to change the Array
$this->articles[] in addPage(); to contain not a HTML formatted link
(<a href=""></a>) but the pagetitle itself to further use it in the
other functions mentioned above. I used $title->getBaseText(); to get
the corresponding link-title to a page (I hope I did choose wisely?).

Beautiful!

Kind regards
Mario
--