[Mediawiki-l] Please Help

Christopher Jorgensen cjorgensen at mac.com
Thu Aug 31 00:07:04 UTC 2006

Wasn't the question, but what's the guy from Smallville have to do
with ST? And the graphic would look way better without either of the
space heads anyway.

It's like the Star Trek where they go to the end of the universe to
meet god and he's a big head. Lincoln's head up there would make more
sense.