[Mediawiki-l] Please Help

Jono Bradley jono.bradley at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 30 23:06:56 UTC 2006

Heya all. Just so you know - I have exhausted ALL Possible means for me to
be able find the answers I am looking for. And just so you all know - I have
NEVER done anything like this before and its quite the learning experience
for me. So unlike all to most of you lot I dont speak computer language.

Right - I cant figure out why MediaWiki wont let me use Thumbnails or even
resize an image which is too big. I invite you to test it so you can see
yourself why it isnt working - www.startrekprotection.com/wiki if anyone
knows of anything that can help me. Can you please use simple lermen terms
for the idiot that I am.

Thank's to all that try to help me :)

Jono