[Mediawiki-l] eaccelerator and MW1.7.1

Dorożyński Janusz dorozynskij at wampnm.webd.pl
Fri Aug 25 08:05:14 UTC 2006

/
| We used eaccelerator on 1.5.x and it worked perfectly.
| When I upgraded to 1.7.1, I noted that the stable release of
| eaccelerator did not work with php 5.x.
| I followed the instructions to build the svn version 0.9.6
| (260.svn) http://eaccelerator.net/wiki/InstallFromSource.
|
| Everything seems to work ok except the login section.

If I know svc 260 (or current 266) it is still 0.9.5 version, the branch
under development for the next 0.9.6 version dedicated for php 5.2. From
forum i know that may be stable version for php 5.1 is 0.9.5rc1 and anybody
can use svc26x for own risk that it will be unsuccessful.

Reg.
	Janusz 'Ency' Dorożyński