[Mediawiki-l] Errorcode 30

sgxb18 at pressenetz.org sgxb18 at pressenetz.org
Tue Aug 22 14:30:21 UTC 2006

Hi,

My wiki worked just fine util yesterday, when one of my colleagues tried to edit a page. Now I get a message all the time, which tells me, that there's been an syntax error in the mysql query. The system won't tell me the query, but sais it's the function "MediaWikiBagOStuff::_doinsert". MySQL reports error "1: Can't create/write to file '/tmp/ML51B6Nz' (Errcode: 30) (localhost)".

Same errorcode when I tried to set up a new wiki with new tables (in the same database).

Because my provider doesn't offer PHP5 I'm using MediaWiki v1.68.

If you had any suggestions how I could get my wiki back on track I'd be truly grateful!

Thanks in advance!

Sebastian