[Mediawiki-l] No hooks for restore page / SpecialUndelete.php available?

mta matthias.taugwalder at bluewin.ch
Thu Aug 17 08:09:44 UTC 2006

Hi all

In a multilingual setup of several mediawiki installations (one for each
language) I'm using hook methods to manage the links between each language
in the background.

According to the hooks overview at
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:MediaWiki_hooks#Available_hooks you can
cover almost any operation which will change the article structure (such as
Insert, Move, Delete). I also checked the source files in the includes
directory (e.g. SpecialUndelete.php), but it seems that there's no hook
available for restore/undelete operations.

Have I missed something? Just wanted to ask before I'm making changes to the
mediaWiki source code.